Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to all the people who have been dropping me PM's and emails about my upcoming brake swap. Its really something when people go out of their way, or keep a complete stranger in mind when they are out surfing the web and come across a part that they remembered somebody on the Community needed.

It really says something about this place, and about the people who are on here! I would say, with a few exceptions, that most of us on here are complete strangers to each other, and we wouldnt know each other if we passed on the street. The fact that one little car from Japan can bring so many different people together, and make us all feel like a family, and help each other out like a family is just the coolest thing to me!

So to everyone on here Thanks so much for everything!

This Community Rocks!

Later

Sneak

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
When you're done, can we get a write-up? Seti is pretty convincing about the brakes, I may go for an upgrade when the suspension is finished.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah, Im taking a ton of pics when I do this swap.. I am planning either one big complete write up, or a series of write ups to break it down a bit.. I got my knuckles, and they have a date with a press, and the sand blaster.. I need to replace the wheel bearings and seals, and the ball joints.. and im sand blasting them to get them nice and clean.. then Im having a buddy of mine powder coat them.. red, or black? hmm..

I will also be adding stainless brake lines, new civic ex calipers, powerslot slotted rotors, and installing a new 15/16ths master cylinder...

Thats just for the front.. Im also planning on doing the rear disc swap in the near future!

Most people talk about how fast they can go from 0-60 Im going to brag about how fast I can go from 60-0!! :p

Later

Sneak

1 - 4 of 4 Posts