Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know anything about Sense Motorsports? I saw an ad for them. I'm thinking of buying a bumper from them. They seem like they have good prices. On;y problem is i havnt been able to contact them at all. If someone could try there number see if you can get through. Maybe its just a local thing. Sense Motorsports. I have also sent them an e-mail but havnt gotten a reply. Not good buisness when you dont talk to your costomer.

·
Registered
859 Posts
ya there prices are alittle to good to be true so i decided to go ahead and order an r34 kit from them for 386 us dollars,.............. they are unable to recive money through paypal so i have no idea if they are real or not

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
If you've never heard of them, they don't answer emails or the phone, stay away. Pay a little more somewhere else that is reliable.

·
Registered
47 Posts
In my opinion, generally when you have made several attempts to contact a seller by mail, phone, fax etc and they do not get back to you - ever, chances are they are probably bogus businesses set up by some school kids or other shady character or if they have been around before, well they are not around any more and won't be back.

And yes, prices too good to be true usually are just that too...

JP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts