Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after tossing ideas around for the last few months, we finally found a place to hold our ceremony and reception. We also booked it and our date (5-26-07) is open. What a headache off my back, lol. We were looking all across NY state, but nothing seemed quite right.

now on to the fun of booking everything else!

I'll post pics later on tonight

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what I want to do, but I want it to debut long before that, lol. My uncle has a 62 Caddy, so I think we're using that

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics are here

The site's called the Beeches, in Rome, NY. Its a smaller city about 20 miles from my family. We figure most of my family is local, and all of Robyn's is from out of state, it would just be easiest to have the wedding near my family.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Congrats Scott.

Hey, for the heck of it here's something I wrote long ago as sort of a joke about some of today's marriage vows. Try not to let it be you bro.

"unless"

for better or for worse
unless something better comes first

to have and to hold
unless the holding gets old

to love and to honor
unless it becomes a bother

for richer or for poorer
unless we're searching the couch for quarters

in sickness and in health
unless you don't get well

til death do us part
unless someone else steals my heart

for this and for that
unless it don't mean jack

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully thats not what it will end up as. I highly doubt it, she seems like a keeper. Heck, she came to N11. Besides, I think either of our parents would kill us if anything like that happened. Unfortunately, that does seem to be more common these days :/

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't graduate college until this May, and then we want some time to be working and saving up for the honeymoon, to be able to help out paying for some of the stuff, ect. Also, we were engaged May 25 of 05, so it will be 2 years. Another nice thing, its Memorial Day weekend, so the inlaws will have extra time to travel.

·
Registered
159 Posts
My wife and I will be celebrating our 5th year of marriage coming up in June.

Just remember.. anything that is good.. is hard. Its hard work to stay married, its hard work to raise a family, its hard work to do whats right and good.

So when the going gets rough.. just hold on, love each other, and you will make it thru anything that gets in the way.

Congrats! I wish you guys a long happy marriage!

later

Sneak

1 - 13 of 13 Posts