Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Tom Downes (downest). Recently we took a vote among the staff, and decided that Tom would be a great addition to the CRX Community not only as a great and dedicated member, but also a staffperson.

So Tom, i'm not one for cheesy speeches, so write one of your own ;)

Welcome to the CRX Community Staff Tom! I know that you'll do a great job here, and help further the goals and vision of this community!

Also, if you'll notice when you click on the 'Moderators' link to see all of the moderators of the site, you'll notice that a few names have disappeared due to lack of activity... So now, our staff consists of:

downest
Krix
ollie
toxiclows

And your administration staff consists of:

ComposiMo
crxfisher
stick

Please let us know how we can make your user experience here a better one. We want this site to flourish and be the best site that it can be, and it will only get there if you, the users, are happy and enjoy the site... so if you don't like something, tell us! We can't guarantee that we'll be able to fix it, but at least we'll discuss these things, and do what we can. Most forums are: either you deal with it or leave, no opinions taken... lol!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
omfg! I can't believe that Tom is a moderator. What can this world be coming to?!?!?
Tom, if you edit any of my posts I'll come out to NY/NH and kick your butt.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Hey guys, thanks!

I've been out for over 24 hours, I know it's a first! My girlfriend is visiting NH for the first time and I've been taking her around the seacoast (and I tagged a mint white DX with ME plates last night in Portsmouth). I left my computer inland at my dad's place so I should be back on tonight and she's leaving in the morning anyway.

Thanks to all the older mods, and of course John and Tom!

jmart I'll only edit your posts for colour mis-statements ;)

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
grrrrrrrrrrrrr
**slams fist on table**
I'll get you next time, Gadget!

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
hey!
Who let the new kid in here? :lol:

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Pshh ollie...

My girlfriend left to go home to Lon Guyland this morning... now I have a couple of hours to chill out until marty comes down with the red beater CRX. I have a lot of posts to read up on, and damn there are a lot of new members again!

ComposiMo said:
So Tom, i'm not one for cheesy speeches, so write one of your own :wink:
Well I don't have TOO much to say for once! Thanks to all the other mods/admins for making me a moderator. I spend so much time on here and doing stuff with my CRX, I think I'll do a good job helping John and everyone run this place. It's also nice to see some re-organisation right as we are getting a mass exodus of Honda Tech people landing here, though it doesn't look like it's going to be much hassle with the names I'm seeing so far.

Ok, back to post-whoring...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.