Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As this site grows, so must our staff.

Jeff (jfrolang) has proven himself to be a valuable and highly active member of this forum, and is a wealth of information. He is an extremely nice guy, and has shown the interest and the desire to help this site grow... i'm sure he will be a great addition to our Moderating team!

So, since i obviously stink at them, i'll leave the rest of the speach up to Jeff :p

Welcome buddy! 8)

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Angry said:
Great....another one...... :?
While i know you were only kidding, many times within every "i'm only kidding" kind of joke, there is a source of some true thinking... after all, what made you actually think to "joke" about it? :p

It is not our goal to 'over-moderate'... basically, just lighten the load on the current moderating staff so that we can all have lives... lol! This just makes it easier on all of us.

The last thing i want to see, is this site become TOO nazi-like in the rules-dept that no one enjoys coming on here and talking about stuff... but there ARE rules, and they will be enforced.

Moderators and admins on this site are users and visitors to this site just like you are... we're on YOUR side 8)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I was literally joking, and in no way shape or form am I against jfrolang being a mod,(all for it actually) and I can fully agree on having plenty of staff onboard, look at crxonline.com and you will see what I mean.

Moderating isnt as easy as it looks, props to all those that can do it. It takes more patience than I have....

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
Well I don't think I have much to say, but I appreciate the support. I don't want to change, I want to stay as much of "one of the guys" as possible. I'll just continue to read every post on the site like always, offer my input where I can, and be a mod where I have to. I think I've been around the site long enough to know what flies and what doesn't. :p

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
SETI20 said:
Oh great.
With an iron fist, and military precision. There's your tax dollars working for you!

The [potty mouth] government is everywhere now! (Scrambles for his tin foil hat)
Pay no attention to Bas (we'll talk about him in the meeting later)...

Congrats jfro :beer:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Ragnaarok said:
just joking.
Man, what did we just get done discussing? :D

jfrolang said:
Well I don't think I have much to say, but I appreciate the support... I'll just continue to read every post on the site like always, offer my input where I can, and be a mod where I have to. I think I've been around the site long enough to know what flies and what doesn't.
Your speeches suck. :p

I don't want to change, I want to stay as much of "one of the guys" as possible.
That's what I thought when I was mod under John's thumb too. :wink: :wink:

Seriously, congrats and I'm sure you'll do a fine job.

-Heu

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
SETI20 said:
downest said:
Pay no attention to Bas (we'll talk about him in the meeting later)...

Congrats jfro :beer:
I -KNEW- there were secret meetings!
We have to keep tabs on the international (possibly terrorist) members :p

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcometo the mod squad Jeff.. . . . Check out the mods lounge. . . Where the beer is colder, the chicks are cuter and the VTEC hits harder. . . . its Truly a wonderful life after all. ..

Seroiusly though. . . .welcome to the staff. . . .

Im sure you will do a great job. .. . . you r dedication to the crx community as well as the sport or crx. .has shown. . . and i know you will do well . .. . WELCOME > > !!!

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
HEY!
Who let the new kid in here? :wink:

Congrats buddy!
.....shhh Bas isnt supposed to know about the wink... "meetings". :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.