Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really wish I had the money for this. Crazy price... it says he will sell for $2,600, from the pictures it looks like it's in perfect condition. I WANT THIS CAR!!!!!

CLICK HERE

·
Registered
342 Posts
The screen name of the high bidder looks like some one I've seen on the Resource.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
i've been trying to get a hold of the seller...no reply yet. :(

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
The interior looks good, but I cringed when I saw they had the cargo cover folded back over completely! :shock: :cry:
I don't see what the big deal is. Are you expecting people to just hold it up?

And what's the deal with all these clean stock CRX's on eBay lately? Where were they 5 years ago when I was trying to buy one, and the only one I could find in good shape was an auto? :x

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
jfrolang said:
And what's the deal with all these clean stock CRX's on eBay lately? Where were they 5 years ago when I was trying to buy one, and the only one I could find in good shape was an auto? :x
I've been looking since a while before I joined this forum group, and was also surprised on the number of clean, stock rexes on Ebay. Unfortunately, most of the sellers are either braindead or just don't care about selling their cars. I bid on a car last week and was outbid by a zero feedback ebay member. I told the seller to contact me if the deal fell through. Next day, he emails saying it went sour and do I want it. I say, let me talk to you, give me your number or call me at --- , and he still hasn't contacted? WTF??

I've also tried to contact the seller of the rex from this post, I even gave him my phone # in the first email, but still no reply, no phone calls.

Then, dealing with another seller, selling a CRX that I wasn't really interested in, the seller gives me the car's life story, plenty of extra pictures, on and on....

ARRRGGHHH!!! :evil:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
damn. I'm almost scared to buy anything CRX on Ebay now.

Just did my routine check of AutoTrader.com

Did my usual search of: Honda CRX within any distance of 46375 zip.

I found a CRX Si with 77,500 miles at a dealership in Roseburg, OR

the catch? no catch on the autotrader car, but the car we're talking about in this post has ripped off the pictures from this dealer's autotrader ad.

the pictures are identical. kinda explains why it looks so good for 160k+ miles, eh? :roll:

I hate how Ebay seems to be teeming with scamming criminals.

I dunno if the link will work, but here it is:
Click here

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, somthing's definately not right. AutoTrader says the car is in Oregon, while EBay is saying the car is in Virginia. I'm calling the BS. :evil:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ragnaarok
Fly down here and drive mine back. It probably only will cost you about $ 180 for a plane ticket and $90 in fuel to drive home! On the highway I get 38mpg.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts