Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a question for the community, what are youre guys favorite rims to put on the rexy, ill start it off.
I have a set of LS MESH and HX that i painted gloss white and the red H to look exactly like the ITR
so what you guys got?

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm in love with my Del Sol VTECs even though I don't think they're the prettiest and they need a detailing bad. I only paid $170 for 4 with 4 okay tires too though, so didn't do too bad.

My fantasy rims would be some Harts or maybe one of the Volks that the Helium looks like.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Errrr...

OEM: GSR Blades, 99-00 Si rims, and 04 Civic EX rims....

And I also have a thing for 90-91 Si swirlies....

AM:
My Favorite!
5zigen FN01RC in Either 15" or 16"

And polished rota slips. in 16"

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
err...I'm kinda partial to these..

MMMmmm gotta love Mugen goodness...

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
so so many rims. arrrhhhhh!

i'm liking rotas for the price / weight ratio. not a ton of cash for a light nice looking wheel.

All I have now are some busted steelies with 4th gen civic EX hubcaps. :oops:

·
Registered
779 Posts
I rock SiR rims during the summer (Si rims to you yanks) and I rock VX rims for slicks, and steelies for winter.

The prelude rocks RPOJ1 from Enkei.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I liked the 15" Bronze Rota Grids

But lately I've been leaning towards a set of black group N. Time will tell...

But for now, I'm garage rocking some 13" American Racings with "H" center caps... lol

Pay no attention to the "2006" sticker... my car is NOT a 2006 CRX, no matter what posts you may have read on HT ... LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.