Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I picked up a crx shell in the summer and have been learning as I go. During my time on this forum I've come across these images that look like they are from a tech book. Can anyone tell me what these are from? My car has next to nothing in the engine bay so this would be very handy to figure out wiring and whatnot
Organism Style Font World Art

Map Font Parallel Design Line art

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey guys, I picked up a crx shell in the summer and have been learning as I go. During my time on this forum I've come across these images that look like they are from a tech book. Can anyone tell me what these are from? My car has next to nothing in the engine bay so this would be very handy to figure out wiring and whatnot View attachment 1176
View attachment 1177
These are pages from the factory service manual. The 11-5 page does not agree with the 11-5 on the factory manual, but the diagram is the same.
Get a factory service manual and it will be all you need.

·
Registered
229 Posts
They are often called the "Helms" manual, or Factory Service Manual (FSM). Do not get a "Haynes" manual, that is not the same thing. Some of these are available as PDF online. Physical copies are out there. They are usually approaching 1000+ pages.

Reactions: SjO

·
Registered
20,171 Posts
Hey guys, I picked up a crx shell in the summer and have been learning as I go.

They are often called the "Helms" manual, or Factory Service Manual (FSM). Do not get a "Haynes" manual, that is not the same thing. Some of these are available as PDF online. Physical copies are out there. They are usually approaching 1000+ pages.
But the hardcopy is so much more convenient to have!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts