Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my night off proper, with a nice heated arguement with my gf, then we went to a potluck dinner made by hippie kids (not the best food I must say) then it was time to party hop. So you know there had to be an altercation.
Some chic started cussin out my girls best friend for no reason, and then my girl got in that chics face, then the one girls man tried to grab my girl, and, well, needless to say, my hand is swollen as can be, and my face is fine, so I give ya one guess how that went down.
Fun night, I dont remember it though, this was all relayed to me by other witnesses.

and check it ouy guys, i told a story about a fight n everything, and not 1 cuss word used!

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
g0CRXg0 said:
and check it ouy guys, i told a story about a fight n everything, and not 1 cuss word used!
Amazing!

I was going to go out to Portsmouth, but my friend who were here went back to NY to avoid driving through VT today. I ended up hanging at my dad's house with a few family friends, my sister and her boyfriend (who's one of my best friends) watched a bunch of Penn & Teller, drank a case of Corona (eww), a bottle of Champagne, and smoked a lot of cigarettes around the fire outside. Had tons of food, played with the dogs, etc... pretty low key night.

·
Registered
374 Posts
lets see bought 2 flats and 2 2.6's went to a party 15 of us. tried absinth for the first time did some yagger bombs. talked to my friend who was out of town 'cuz she was crying. made sure a girl didn't sleep at some retards house. walked in on some ugly's bumping in the washroom drank way to much made good friends with a buddy's parents. got back to my house at 6 did a year in review called everyone in my cell phone book and wished them a happy new year.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We had our New years party saturday night...
8ft projection screen, Wii,PS2 with guitar hero and DDR...
And way to much jungle juice...
:lol:
Last night I had to work serving apps, sandwitches and setting a buffet for some greedy ass people who had alrdy had a full meal served with the show. I work at a dinner theater...Wolfart House. Which also has a bar.
Wasnt to much fun as the dishwasher left early and left **** behind. Me and a waiter had to do some of the dishes to make room for rest...a freaking mess.

But the actresses got pretty drunk... :twisted: Hot fems running around half naked... 8)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Savage said:
lets see bought 2 flats and 2 2.6's went to a party 15 of us. tried absinth for the first time did some yagger bombs. talked to my friend who was out of town 'cuz she was crying. made sure a girl didn't sleep at some retards house. walked in on some ugly's bumping in the washroom drank way to much made good friends with a buddy's parents. got back to my house at 6 did a year in review called everyone in my cell phone book and wished them a happy new year.
Canadians say washroom. LOL!

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
We went to a small pub and watched a local band, I found a dollar, won a shirt, and a Molson hockey beer can holder, but no Ipod or guitar this week. We lost my fiancee's sister, then waited for an hour in the freezing cold rain for the cab said lost sister Insisted we take (even though I wasn't drinking much since I've been on a cold medicine cocktail since christmas). We got home at 4am, and crashed.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
CRXBart said:
Savage said:
Canadians say washroom. LOL!
That made me laugh too when he said washroom.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I had a blast. I went to a friend kegger where I did my first funnel, played my first game of flip cup and my first game of beer ping pong. I also played a good ammount of guitar hero, best game ever by the way haha.

Other then that, I had a blast with my friends. I stumbled into a cad, 40$ later i was home with a girl and I got to bump, so it was fun.

·
Registered
952 Posts
downest said:
ludesrv said:
I had a blast. I went to a friend kegger where I did my first funnel, played my first game of flip cup and my first game of beer ping pong.
Are you really young, or is Canada THAT behind the times? :twisted:
Im almost 20 and ive only played beer pong once.

Lets see, was spouse to go to a party with friends but they blew me off, so i spent the night with my mother and her friends and played games all night. Then went home, alone, watched tv for an hour and fell asleep. A boring night for me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bobski said:
MarkWilliamson said:
CRXBart said:
New years is overrated.
I couldn't agree more.
I'll third that.
Played Quake and drank a beer.
aww you guys suck, here's why new years owns:
People have parties. They have them often. But it's only 1 night a year, where EVERYONE's havin a party.

IDK about where you guys live, but I live in a city of decent size, next to the the 2nd biggest campus, and I grew up goin to mad campus parties n whatnot every new year. I mean, when you can walk, and just go to countless parties, drink everyones **** for free, and beat some punk college kids up, how could you just sit at home and drink a beer? there are so many females out n about (not that it matters to me cause im with my gf but you know)

·
Registered
779 Posts
downest said:
ludesrv said:
I had a blast. I went to a friend kegger where I did my first funnel, played my first game of flip cup and my first game of beer ping pong.
Are you really young, or is Canada THAT behind the times? :twisted:
Haha, well actually when I was in highschool I wasn't really into drinking, I smoked more. Then I got my fake when I was 16 and I started drinking, alot. But I was never into beer so I drank alot of rum, whiskey, vodka, gin, all hard alcohols. To top it off, I only was into the bar scene. Then I went to school, and became piss poor, and I became friends with other piss poor students with crappy houses, so keggers started to happen. I started going to them but I never drank beer until I found that beer messes me up more, so now I started to pay the games.

Only I am behind lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.