Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 6128 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am always interested in hearing about what people have been doing to there cars so I thought I would make this post. Everyone follow along with posting what you did to your crx.

To Start it off: nothing big

I put my valve cover back on after having it off the replace the spark plug gaskets.

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
On my agenda for today is to put my summer wheels and tires back on. I put my winters on for my roadtrip home for christmas (just north of philly). The weather was so warm though, I didn't even need them.

Then maybe I'll wash it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I just bought some new used shoes for her. I just have to clean them up and get new tires for them and there be good to go.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I plan to wait for the barrage of parts I ordered.

My new VIS front bumper
JDM marker lights
Window visors
gas tank
injectors

·
Registered
750 Posts
Took my rear window seals out similar to this....

How they look normally...

And after....

Give it a more clean look, oh and it doesn't leak water if any of you were wondering.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yeah, that is kind of cool. But doesn't it cause wind noise on the freeway? Are they a weather seal? That car with the rid lip on the rim is sweet. Is that yours?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I washed mine yesterday, it was filthy from the last rain. Haven't done anything to it today except drove it out to work...

·
Registered
750 Posts
CrxCarl said:
Yeah, that is kind of cool. But doesn't it cause wind noise on the freeway? Are they a weather seal? That car with the rid lip on the rim is sweet. Is that yours?
The factory seal for the glass is very good, I have not noticed extra wind noise on the freeway. If you wanted to be extra safe you could put some sealeant I guess behind the glass that would not be visable.

That car with the red wheels belongs to one of the UK members, very nice.....

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I kissd her and looked at her sleeping for the winter.(insert cute cuddly music) :lol:

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
saddly nothing to my rex today.....didnt even get to drive it. but me and my dad started with the 440 in his challenger :D we're rebuilding it so today we took practically everything out of the engine bay. all thats in there now is the block and heads just waiting for the engine lift to arrive wednesday. it should have over 500hp when its put back together. beats the hell out our crxs but he's lucky to get more than 12-14miles per gallon haha

·
Registered
74 Posts
Stared at her and how i'm going to fix her if the insurance decides to total it and cut me a check. Went to see her but forgot my camera what a nerd.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I drained the coolant. Treated her to a new Thermostat, coolant temperature sensor and I filled everything back up. She seemed happy when I pulled her out of the garage (idle's back in spec now, yay!). Tomorrow, I clean the shop down at school and get everything ready for tacking up our frame for next year's baja car (well, not just me, the whole team, but you know how it is).

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Wash, wax, clean windows, dust and vacume [sp] Got to take advantage of these 70 degree days in January. Did the same to my truck yesterday

·
Registered
818 Posts
installed new to me used middle tail/backup light assembly. its just about too cold to do anything else right now... might adjust my valves monday and if it warms up sometime soon a wash and wax... she hasnt had one in a few months :( dirrty girl... lol

1 - 20 of 6128 Posts