Honda CRX Forum banner
6121 - 6128 of 6128 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Angry said:
Patted its fender after walking past it in the drive way.

Also, the battery did this.
No more trickle chargers for me...and this wasn't a cheap one.
I never use trickle chargers.... just diconnect bettery for long term storage

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've just about collected everything I need for a suspension rebuild/rear disc brake conversion. I finally tracked down a complete '90 CRX Si rear trailing arm set (with the next to impossible to find E brake cables). So far I've gotten Hardrace RTA bushings, Skunk2 front and rear control arms with hard rubber bushings, a '90 Civic EX master cylinder, Goodridge SS brakes lines for discs, Hardrace radius rod bushings, and a few misc. bushings/pieces. I'm still debating whether I want to rebuild the rear brake calipers or just buy new. I'm also eyeing Fastbrakes big brake kit for the front with the Wilwood 4 piston calipers......

·
Registered
45 Posts
Installed new Main relay in the 88 HF. Fuel pump started to not pump after driving the car and trying to restart after sitting just a couple of minutes. Had that happen 3 days in row. After the car would sit for about 10 minutes, power would get back to pump. I guess the 33 year old relay just had enough. PIA to get to, but we all know that.
Bought a new pump as well, but will hold off on install for now. That's not a lot of fun either.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Exedy stage 1 Clutch is broken ! Take a look ! Installed in 2006 got roughly 100,000 miles on it

6121 - 6128 of 6128 Posts