Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well . We all chat with one another on here all of the time but how many of us actually know what other people look like.. . I generally have a 6th sense of what someone looks like just from talking to them either in chat oron the phone. . . .Post up a pic of your self.. if you need it hosted e mail it to [email protected] with pichosting as the subject and ill e mail you a link to your pic..

here's Me At the races last Sat night..

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Ohhh tom you sexy beast! :lol: jk buddy.
anyhow heres my mug....

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
ollie said:
Ohhh tom you sexy beast!
No, no, no. I'm the one on the RIGHT! :lol:

KAOS said:
i want to post a pics of me. but for some reason the host i use is not complying(sp?). what do y'all use to host your pics?
I host them myself. Email your pics to me at [email protected] and I'll host it for you.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ahhh.... bunch of old guys... hahahahaha just kidding

I don't have any pictures of myself right now, I'll try to find one somewhere.

·
Registered
272 Posts
That's me, smack-dab in the middle. (One of the few flattering pics I have of myself, probably because I'm only a small part of the picture!) This is the whole software development department at my company, at an outing to a Giants game. Company recently got sold, and everyone else in the picture besides me has either quit or been laid off. Waah!

·
Registered
218 Posts

Only picture I could find of myself, I had way too much coffee that day.

Hey, I got a laugh out of it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
HAHA!
Dude I do the same hand gesture.
I'm not alone! haha :lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
ollie said:
HAHA!
Dude I do the same hand gesture.
I'm not alone! haha :lol:
Heh heh.

Thats the "I'm so happy to be sitting here having teppan after nearly dying while stupidly trying to swim in some nasty shorebreak conditions today" gesture. At least I was able to haul myself back onto the beach after the big blue Greyhound bus broke and was done having its way with me.

Tip: lots of locals parked at the side of the road doesn't mean its good conditions for SWIMMING. :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts