Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was riding with my wife today to her parents house for easter dinner, when she opened up a pack of lavender car sent, which was really strong. So i thought of the idea of making man smells like, barbique grill, camp fire, diesel fuel, fart ect... Do you guys think im on to something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,558 Posts
Ahahaha SICK!... maybe the BBQ Ribs Idea but the rest is disgusting! You can get manly scents.... just buy some "Man Perfume" (cologne as the boys like to call it) and spray that in there!..... who would seriously want ot get into a car that smells like fart?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
But the scent of burning wood alcohol as Garlitts ran the 1/4 back in the 60s - if I could bottle that, I'd be worth millions.

Not sure I'd want it as an underarm though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
nashole said:
So i was riding with my wife today to her parents house for easter dinner, when she opened up a pack of lavender car sent, which was really strong. So i thought of the idea of making man smells like, barbique grill, camp fire, diesel fuel, fart ect... Do you guys think im on to something?
Used Motor Oil gets my pick

I LOVE the smell of that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
952 Posts
For me, and this has worked many times, but nothing gets women wilded up more then the smell of sweat and fire. Come home after a fire and have female waiting for me. Those are good nights.

This thought passed through my mind just last week, id buy the "House fire" scent.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,562 Posts
ludesrv said:
They should honestly just throw testosterone right on an air freshener. Women love that smell haha.
Well testosterone is a hormone not a pheromone. I know what you're trying to say, but human pheromones are extremely expensive to produce. Have you ever seen the 10X ads in the back of magazines? Not worth the price for an air freshener. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,197 Posts
I'd pay $$$ for "showroom CRX scent". Mine still had that new car smell when I bought 13 years ago. Occasionally when I first turn my heat on I catch a whiff of it........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
nashole said:
So i was riding with my wife today to her parents house for easter dinner, when she opened up a pack of lavender car sent, which was really strong. So i thought of the idea of making man smells like, barbique grill, camp fire, diesel fuel, fart ect... Do you guys think im on to something?
Maybe. My wife sometimes says I smell a little bit like motor oil or just "machinery" even when I haven't been working on cars ... fortunately she doen't think that's a bad thing :wink:

So I guess you'd say I would vote for the "motor oil" scent.

This may or may not have anything to do with the fact that I used a few drops of mobil 1 to lubricate my beard trimmer :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Dodo said:
For me, and this has worked many times, but nothing gets women wilded up more then the smell of sweat and fire. Come home after a fire and have female waiting for me. Those are good nights.

This thought passed through my mind just last week, id buy the "House fire" scent.
as an official member of the female species, I would have to say the fire smell tops BBQ Ribs anyday :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,040 Posts
ludesrv said:
They should honestly just throw testosterone right on an air freshener. Women love that smell haha.
if thats what you want i'd suggest driving around naked in your car with the wondows up on a hot day.
let some of that ball-sweat soak into the seats... :shock:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top