Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If CRX's were people too, what would your CRX want for christmas? Mine wants a DC header and a paint job. :D

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
This is #1 on the CRX's wishlist.
LINK

#2 is LINK

#3 is LINK but it wont happen because im not dumping that much into a set of seats. I may get some leather done for my oem ones but not likely anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Eibach Pro-kit with Tokico Illuminas, and a Neuspeed upper front strut brace.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
mine sits in the garage every day looking at its 99 percent done 11:1 B18a It just wants it dropped into it... And if it wants to really wish hard.... some pro body work and fresh paint.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Paint, paint, paint, and all the new parts I have bought this year to replace the ones that got marred or damged before I got the car..Oh yeah and all the rust gone... :lol:

·
Registered
293 Posts
bigger motor ... bigger turbo. bigger injectors and bigger exhuast.

b18c ... hc1... 660cc... 3in

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
-New OEM paint job
-New Brembo Rotors
-Neuspeed Upper Front Strut Bar
-Either a fixed mini me with s/c or back to stock with s/c setup

But shhh! She doesn't know shes getting all that stuff yet. Its a suprise :wink:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well I got mine a new flywheel, clutch, short shifter, and some new brushings. She is getting that all installed on Tuesday...a little before Christmas but she has been good this year.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
#1-Crower rods

#2-Arias pistons

#3-ARP main studs

#4-A Turbonetics GT series turbo!

Grrrr.. :twisted:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine's a bit greedy. She wants a new driver's side door (getting it tomorrow), a few rust spots patched up, and an end to the hatch leak that has been destroying her interior.

She also wants the a/c and sunroof removed (she's feeling bloated :wink: ), and a CAI. If I can all of the above acomplished over Christmas break, the two of us will be getting along quite well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i Don't know what she wants but i know what i'm giving her new lower ball joints new inner and outer tierods and a full energy suspension bushing kit
and maybe a gallon of sealer to go with the paint job shes getting this spring

·
Registered
74 Posts
New brakes. Maybe the EL upgrade?

New windshield.

And for me to finally install the factory sunroof visor and mud guards that have been sitting in boxes a few feet from her. I know, 5 minute job but ... so ... busy.

She did just get her first and only membership badge tonight:

The plastic is textured, so this may be a short-lived thing. But Tom sent so many ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine wants to be cancer free, have a zc swap, and boost. To go along with new suspension and brakes. Then it's on to new paint and some much deserved prestige.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts