Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
16,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away for a few weeks, but I thought I would return with some updates.

Initially, I was only going to fix some rust around the rear wheels. But then I started thinking of getting some minor dents and dings fixed too, along with painting the mirrors and door handles. Then I wanted to shave the antenna and rear washer nozzle. Then that turned into "Why don't I just paint the whole car?" It was probably only a few hours later that I figured "Now's a good time for a JDM front."

And now, here's the result of 2 months of bodywork and paint.

Check out more pics here and tell me what you think. :p

·
Administrator
16,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
poormansporsche said:
whats up with those seats brother?
I don't know, what about 'em? They're white leather and blue alcantara (synthetic suede) if that's what you're asking. More details in this thread.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah Bas I saw your classified ad. I'm using the JDM plastic headlights right now. I really want some glass EDM H4 lights, but this project has nearly drained my funds. I'm moving next week too, so I don't think I can afford them right now. The paint is done too. It's staying the way it is, even if it does look a bit 'front-heavy'. I wanted to accentuate the front-end styling and highlight the (fake) brake ducts, hence the decision to paint the bottom of the front bumper. I didn't paint the lower trim elsewhere because I felt it would get dirty too easy, and I didn't want everything to be white. It may be hard to notice, but the front lip is Flint Black :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
jfrolang said:
poormansporsche said:
whats up with those seats brother?
I don't know, what about 'em? They're white leather and blue alcantara (synthetic suede) if that's what you're asking. More details in this thread.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah Bas I saw your classified ad. I'm using the JDM plastic headlights right now. I really want some glass EDM H4 lights, but this project has nearly drained my funds. I'm moving next week too, so I don't think I can afford them right now. The paint is done too. It's staying the way it is, even if it does look a bit 'front-heavy'. I wanted to accentuate the front-end styling and highlight the (fake) brake ducts, hence the decision to paint the bottom of the front bumper. I didn't paint the lower trim elsewhere because I felt it would get dirty too easy, and I didn't want everything to be white. It may be hard to notice, but the front lip is Flint Black :D
Im sorry no offense.. the picture.. plus the synical ass that I am.. I assumed they were the typical.. jackass interior color whore ass.. which.. I retract now.. from what you describe they sound quite classy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.