Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's what i thought, but then i saw in my honda tuning one just like it, but it doesn't menion a kit. it sounds like it's just the SiR body.

and thank you for the welcome. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
that doesnt look like a real Mugen, there are no inset Mugen badges on the skirt or front bumper...looks like the Vis replica.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that is true... i remember seeing the mugen one in my honda tuning and it did have those insets...

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
thats a pretty old pic. its been on crxsi.com forever. Im pretty sure its a real deal mugen kit. I know its missing the inserts, but they could have been molded out. That pic predates a replica bumper like that. I say real.

·
Registered
720 Posts
If it's an older pic (which it is, as I have it in my gallery which predates the Vis bumper) and from what Seti says, the car would probably be a Euro car with fake Pro2 kit. Now the question is, how could there have been a Euro kit maker that did Pro 2 replicas and we never heard of it?

Also, not saying it isn't a replica, but we have all seen more blasphemous things done to rare items than filling in a rectangular logo indentation.

And now that everyone is in this frame of mind: what replica side skirts look more like the Pro 2 kits (fit closer to the lines of the car) and less "buldgie" like the WW skirts?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.