Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Like the topic says, what messenger are you on?

If you dont mind being contacted by ppl on here, post what you use most and your user name, so we can all pester one another on live chat too. lol.

I prefer yahoo messenger ([email protected]) but also have AIM that I use on occation. The login is automatic, I have no idea what my user name is. LOL.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jfrolang said:
I don't need to post my sn because I have all those buttons below my sig.
OK smartie pants... who looks down there. hte funny stuff is up here where guys like me are made to look like fools at moments like this. LOL.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
yeah but who wants to click on a conveniently located button when we could all waste time by putting up our screen names here :lol:

I only use yahoo and the name is dodgefan91
It's dodge because I made it when I was younger and my dad brainwashed me into thinking that dodges were the best stuff around......and as far as V8's go I still think he's right :D and the 91 is because when I made the name I was still WAY into hockey (obsessed really) and 91 is my fav player's number. I'm just too lazy to change the name now.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
I use Gaim (I have Linux), which does AIM, MSN, YM, and ICQ. It's got a few other services too, I just use those four only. I got ICQ mostly to talk to my European friends, I don't use it much anymore as they are moving to other things. I also use google chat or whatever it's called...

AIM: d0wnest
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo!: downest_ed9
google: downested9

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Mes-san-ger? What is this thing you call a mes-san-ger?

In my country, we use this thing called e-mail.

Yes, I'm old. I miss usenet, usenet on 56k is really pretty fast. Real men and women use plain text. Non-proportional fonts are good for you. ASCII art is the way to go. Ned Ludd was right.

But don't get me wrong, I'm part of the 21st century--I've got a cell phone. It's as big as a cable box remote, the batteries are dead, I've been out of minute for over two years, it won't get a signal at my house when it's working, and until I started redoing the rex, it was in three pieces rolling around under the passenger seat. But I've got one. ('

(ok, I'll get off the soapbox now).

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Penz said:
Actually ...

GTalk, MSN, ICQ, YIM (For Ollie)
Aww thanks buddy..I feel so special.. :lol:

·
Registered
818 Posts
aim: zerocool1014a
yahoo: zerocool1014a
msn: [email protected]
IRC: ZeroCool1014a
Google messanger: zerocool1014a

but i use trillian :) it rocks and deffinately uses less memory than all of the messangers together..

IDEA... CRXCOMMUNITY IRC CHANNEL?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Aim for me, i had Yahoo but to many crazy people seemed to be contacting me so now i stick with Aim.

Aim-The Dodo Bird 41

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.