I redid alot of the foam in my seats. I had no bolster on one side of the driver seat. I bought some 4inch thick foam from JoAnn fabric and some 3M Spray Adhesive. Cut a bolster to fit, glued it in.
I used strips of cotton cloth about 3inches wide and pretty long as "band-aids". I used the adesive and glued the strips to the replacement bolster, run from middle of seat front to middle of the seat at the back. Other parts that were just falling apart I pulled out the bad parts and made new foam to fit the holes and glued them in.
I did it 2 years ago and they are holding up great so far. I didnt make the bottom of the driver seat big enough but other than that they felt like new seats 8)