778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up?

thanks brx, had no idea this site existed

looks good composimo, i hope this place is around for a while

·
Registered
416 Posts
Let me be first to welcome you to the Community.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Dren said:
looks good composimo, i hope this place is around for a while
Thanks! However, it is not my site, it belongs to Tom (crxfisher)... and yea, it'll be around for a goooood long time to come ;)

Oh, and welcome! glad you found the place!

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Welcome to all the new users! The site is getting a new look very soon. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
731 Posts
sup Dren, I see you've found the spot. It isn't quite so echoey in here as compared to elsewhere huh? Glad you made it.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Welcome. Yes, the site will be around. It's been up since Feb 25, 2005...so almost a year now. :) What are we going to do to celebrate the 1 year birthday of the site???

·
Registered
82 Posts
What up Dren? I figured you didnt know about...Ive been seeing you practically talk to yourself "over there" :p

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
stickershop said:
Welcome. Yes, the site will be around. It's been up since Feb 25, 2005...so almost a year now. :) What are we going to do to celebrate the 1 year birthday of the site???
Party at Stickershop's!!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
crxfisher said:
stickershop said:
Party at Stickershop's!!!
Hey, if any of you guys from the opposite side of the continent were to show up, I probably would feel obligated to throw a big party. LOL

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
Welcome to our little corner of the web. Man has it almost been a year? I was around the 10th guy to sign up here and for a while it just seemed slow but at least you didnt have to worry about being banned. now its grown into well what it is a nice community!

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Hey welcome dren.
I remember your old avatar from the source.

·
Registered
159 Posts
downest said:
Dren, where's the scruffy mug?
LOL.. I was going to say the same thing!

Nice to see ya found it Dren.

Cant really advertise the migration over there... but here is where we are all ending up.

Kinda sad about that place.. I will always have a special spot in my heart for it, but I just think it has run its course....

Anyways.. Nice to see ya found the community.

later

Sneak

1 - 18 of 18 Posts