Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm talking to some guy that has a set of Mint blue floor mats. They are not in the packing but they look brand new. I have a black interior so I was wondering how much I could make off of selling them?

I saw a pair sold for 215 but they were still in the bad, so how much will a set be worth out of the bags?

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
I've bought two sets NIB in the last 4 years. One auction ended at $202, $225 shipped. The last one ended at $216, $234 shipped. Stick told me he bought a set NIB a while back for $235 shipped.

The demand is definitely not as much as for black ones, but I think you can easily get $200 for them. Personally, I don't care so much if they're still "in the box" or whatever, as long as they've never been used.

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
ppl get so worked up over blue mats not being "black". the "blue" mats are so dark, theyre practically black.

stock Si mats arent even black, theyre grey.

the blue mats look better imo. especially compared to any old ones...

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
That's what I was thinking.

Off Topic:
Maybe some of the older guys who owned a CRX new can help me out here... but I think that plate has something to do with the recall on the seatbelts being fixed. My stepdad said when he had his 90 Si (he bought it used almost new) he took it in for service and they had to fix the seatbelt buckles due to a recall, and they installed that plate afterward.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.