Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two great site admins!

Since I've obviously not been doing my job of banning enough people, our Community membership has been growing rapidly lately. (Joke)

Starting today, I'm adding a new site admin! The purpose of this is to help lighten my load a little bit, but also to keep me in check. As "Stickershop" approaches nearly double my post count, he becomes the obvious choice. (Since post count is really all that matters on a forum like this.)

Oh wait, actually it's because of his continuous quality contributions to the site, his dedicatoin to help make the Community grow, and the fact that he shares the same overall Community philosophy that we all love. He's treated the site as his very own from the start. Because of him, our initial membership exploded during the first couple weeks, and we've been in constant growth ever since.

So join me in welcoming Stickershop to the admin group. Feel free to contact him about anything relating to the forum. And of course, as always, use the Feedback forum to voice your opinion (good or bad) about the site. This is your forum.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Me!?!?! Oh GOD!.... just kidding :)

I will make sure that I assist crxfisher and all of you guys with the same level of fairness and integrity that has brought the site to where it is today. Our fingers are not hovering over the "BAN" button, so please feel free to approach us to discuss anything that concerns you about the way the site operates.

-Jay

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I'm watching you stick. :shock:

JK buddy congrats!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Cool Stick.... I just noticed this the other night.... Tom couldn't have picked a better man for the job....

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Stavros said:
the question im asking myself: will he use his new-found powers for good or for awesome?
LOL. It's the illusion of choice! Your quote reminds me of a scene from "The Emperor's New Groove" where Kronk has the little angel on one shoulder and the little devil on the other shoulder. The little devil says to Kronk: "Now he's going to lead you down the path of righteousness, but I'm going to lead you down the path that *rocks*!" 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts