Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching for some more Honda diecasts, and came across a very good illustrated website. The sad thing is that I already have just about every car on their list excpet for the new 1st gen CRXs from SAPI (working on that now!)
For your enetertainment: http://hondamobilia.vtec.net/crx.htm

So that got me thinking, what's in YOUR Honda collction???
For those who know me, am a certified Honda nut! Every Honda that I have owned, I have/had the owners manuals (U.S. and JDM when possible) sales brochures (U.S. and JDM) and usually some sort of rare, hard to find OE knicknack.

I have so much stuff for my CRX I would have no idea where to start! I think the item that catches the most attention in my CRX is the JDM backseats! LOL! Then there are all the original JDM owners manuals, dealership brochure and OE decals for my rex.

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
Soooooo...what's in YOUR collection??? :wink:

Oh, and did I mention I have close to 200 Honda/Acura diecast cars now ???

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
progress said:
I have the Konig and AEM Modifiers CRXs as well as several of the Johnny Lighting Street Freaks ones. My wife thinks I'm crazy.
LOL! Cool! Yeah, but do you have EVERY version of those cars in the different colors and decals layouts like me??? LOL! My wife thinks I'm insane! :lol:
Not sure which of the Street Freaks CRXs you have, but some are already selling for over $25 each!!! I should have bought more. :wink:
Seriously, CRXs are very rare and hard to find in toy form.
Keep on collectin' 8)

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I have the Tamiya first gen 1/24 model.. build in progress
I also have the Fujimi 1/24 second gen si. not as rare, but still cool
I also have my owners manual.

For the car, the rarest things I think I have are the full front bra/mask (covers the entire front bumper, along with the hood mask. I also have the child seat belt, and the black JDM sunvisors (got them to match the headliner since the fabric shop didn't have the proper grey cloth, so I covered it in black...next best thing, right?)

·
Registered
68 Posts
i actually have a very rare minichamps Silbergrau metallic CR-X its # is 1 of 1.440 pcs. Ive had a bra but threw it away due to wear. Ive got the orginal window sticker from my wrecked 90 si owners manual and all service records.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Here's the only pic I have of a couple of mine

But I also have the 3 orange, green & blue Johnny Lightning crx's, several of the Hot Wheels Tunerz crx's (both colors) My cousin framed a copy of the CRX "Pull some gee's" ad for me, and a lot of other misc Honda hot wheeels stuff. Probly more I'm forgetting.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Clutter!
What's the point?

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
rex2nr said:
For the car, the rarest things I think I have are the full front bra/mask (covers the entire front bumper, along with the hood mask.
Is the bra even rare... I traded mine a while ago... had all 3 pieces too..

Anyway, I have this, which I found in a junkyard:

Someone told me the H symbol puts it somewhere in the early 70s/late 80s, probably was originally in a CVCC. It's a 12" MOMO, I think it's a Monte Carlo but I don't know, they don't make anything like it any more.

The only other rare thing I have in my CRX is the driver's seat... with no tearing.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
downest said:
rex2nr said:
For the car, the rarest things I think I have are the full front bra/mask (covers the entire front bumper, along with the hood mask.
Is the bra even rare... I traded mine a while ago... had all 3 pieces too..
I haven't seen the lower bumper cover very often, so, to me it sure is, lol. It at least makes me feel special, in one way or another

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
rex2nr said:
I haven't seen the lower bumper cover very often, so, to me it sure is, lol. It at least makes me feel special, in one way or another
I also got the bumper cover / bra with my crx. I don't have the smaller pieces that go on the fenders, though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice find Downest! Yeah, I lucked out a few years ago and found a complete multi-piece OE Honda CRX bra set, still in the bag, brand new on Ebay for $48! You can't even get the cheap-o nose bras for that much!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.