Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:peace: Just joined up the other day, glad I found the site looks like a lot of friendly people and great information. I just bought an 88 si, pretty much just a project car. It doesnt run, needs quite a few parts, and a damned good cleaning up. (I'll get some pictures up, but its far from a pretty sight as it sits) Will eventually replace the my jeep as my daily driver. Look forward to learning and sharing info here! :wave:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sure its not the nicest one, well maybe not even close.

The Bad: blown engine (maybe not so bad?) dirty everything, ricer paint all over interior plastics. rust in the common spots. Not at my house yet!!

The ok: brand new thermal exhaust, meh whatever.... STOCK bumpers headlights, tail lights etc etc in good shape. most interior is fixable, have an engine lined up for cheap, and once I get it to my house (not my moms) will have plenty of time to work on it.

ps. i know it looks like theft recovery inside lol, but I did that to start the cleaning process since its cold as balls outside now!

opinions welcome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.