Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:peace: Just joined up the other day, glad I found the site looks like a lot of friendly people and great information. I just bought an 88 si, pretty much just a project car. It doesnt run, needs quite a few parts, and a damned good cleaning up. (I'll get some pictures up, but its far from a pretty sight as it sits) Will eventually replace the my jeep as my daily driver. Look forward to learning and sharing info here! :wave:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kindness guys, I'm gonna go snap some pics today so I'll post them up this afternoon. I'm from SE PA, bout an hour northwest of philly. check back to see my work in progress lol!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sure its not the nicest one, well maybe not even close.

The Bad: blown engine (maybe not so bad?) dirty everything, ricer paint all over interior plastics. rust in the common spots. Not at my house yet!!

The ok: brand new thermal exhaust, meh whatever.... STOCK bumpers headlights, tail lights etc etc in good shape. most interior is fixable, have an engine lined up for cheap, and once I get it to my house (not my moms) will have plenty of time to work on it.

ps. i know it looks like theft recovery inside lol, but I did that to start the cleaning process since its cold as balls outside now!

opinions welcome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.