1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 89 Si, it had this:

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-SW-803E-Aut ... automotive

wheel in it.

Its alright, but kinda odd not being round, and I wanted stock. I also got hassled over it when I got the car inspected.
So I swapped the minty wheel out of my 91 Si parts car and LOVE IT.
Its just feels better, I guess the word is nimble?

·
Registered
912 Posts
I duno, I had the stock one origonaly, but I bought a different one(ebay) and had it in there. After a while I went back to the stock, but realised that the other one was quite a lot more comfortable. It was also smaller, which made it easier to get in and out of the car for me.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I picked up this used Momo Monte Carlo for $20. It's great and understated.

such a great deal helped me feel better about some of the other more expensive toys I've bought for the CRX. :lol:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I bought this not too long ago

I like the feel of it over stock by means of control. Fits nicly and doesnt feel too big like the stock one did to me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll second fireant's choice of the Momo Monte Carlo. I have had several over the years and have moved them from Honda to Honda. They feel good in your hands, look good and hold up well.

Scott

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
jfrolang said:
I don't want to threadjack, but what makes that wheel worth that much? It's just a simple design with some CF and alcantara.
probably some crazy brand name that you pay 10X as much for so your friends go "omfg" when you show it to them. not worth it.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
I like a small wheel... Here's mine, 300mm MOMO Monte Carlo (I think), really old school I found in a junkyard on a del slow and picked up for 10 bucks.

Where'd it go :rolleyes1:

Kind of beat up but feels the best of any wheel I've felt. It came with a really old school "H" horn button, but I'm not using it (cough, for sale, cough).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.