Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Rotas - C8, C10, Slipstream, GT3

Konig Heliums i like too...

good budget rims

The bigger the rim, the less rubber you're riding on, the less comfortable it will be, also the more weight each rim will carry (depending on the rim ofcourse)... can't go wrong with 15s

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, thanks for the information guys. Sounds like a good 15 or 16 will work good. Some years we have some pretty sick winters. What tire is a good all season but good performance on dry road. This is my daily driver so yes, I'll be driving it in the winter. Keeping the salt washed off of course.

BP

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im poor so I go to Steve's used tires, and I get whatever they have in my size. I dont recomend it though.

From experience, you dont want 17's, they stil look ok, but youll be sayin to yourself it looks a little odd....
15's all day, if you like biger rims get 16's, but I wouldnt go bigger than that

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was rocking 15" GT-3's with Falken Ziex ZE 512's. Great setup, looked perfect and the tires were amazing for how cheap they were.

16's are ok, 17's no way.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've got the 16' spoon ws388's. 205/45/zr16 Pirelli p7000 supersport's. It was a great change from my old ASA 17's. Plus the ASA's were kinda ricey. I got the spoons of of a repo'd type r. Free thats the price for me. My friend Ben has an 88 Si and he has the 2000 Si rims and som like 45 or 50 series tires and it looks great.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
17's look wayy too big IMO.
I "tried" a set of 17's on when I went to N9 and it looked kinda freakish.
I'll stay 15's and 16's thanks..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.