Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my climate control out of my car because it had some really annoying vibrations. I glued it so now that should be stopped. I noticed to wire that were only connected on one end. The solder had broken off off the year to the light that lights up the hot/cold air adjustment. I soldered the wires back on so now that works. Then I found another thing that looked like a light( a gray cirlce on the top of the climate control with two little post) so I hooked a battery up to it and it lights up all the buttons. But there are no wires that are even disconnected to this light. There is a gray circle on the back of the climate control. Do I need to run wires from the gray circle on the back of the climate control to the light on the top of the climate control??

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
There should be a couple of wires coming from the main body of the climate control that are soldered onto the 'posts' on the circular gray part. I broke mine off in the process of removing all of the pieces to put humpty dumpty back together again.

Hope this helps.

Scott

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.