1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More crx abuse,

:evil: :evil: :evil:
-Chris
EDIT: can you guys turn off the language filter for this thread so it does read something like this:
These little **** casn can tle their [crud] before I [potty mouth] [floosy] slap them accross the face with....well you get the point :lol:

·
Registered
494 Posts
This is how bored our military boys are. They have the free time to go do this kind of stuff. Good to see we don't waste our resources. :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
529 Posts
bobski said:
A needless death, but not without honor. She fought till the end.
... That was the end, right?
Yes she fought until the bitter end. This video was almost as disturbing as the Nick Berg execution video. I'm trying to think of a fitting punishment for them, but I can't think of anything bad enough. Death is too easy these guys deserve to suffer. I'm thinking kill all of their friends, and family, so they are left alone in the world. Then put their arms into a wood chipper, until it reduces their arms to an unrepairable state. Make it so they can never drive a vehicle again, and never again inflict such carnage.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
It would have faired better if it hadn't been lowered first. They tore the bottom off the radiator and kept driving it... 'teg shocks and springs probably would have given it the ground clearance it needed.

·
Registered
114 Posts
didn't really seem like a fair fight, i'd like to see that toyota vs. my buddies 460ci powered 79 f250 with 42s.

·
Registered
952 Posts
:twisted: Kill all that oppose the CRX :twisted:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Umm...wow...the word that comes to mind is...umm.... Retarded!
Poor lil crx gave up a good fight though. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.