Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw one in philly tonight with a crxcommunity sticker on the small hatch window. i was in the green jetta vr6 and blew by you as the cops came.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah, it was on holstein

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I used to go to the street races when I was younger. Never raced though. We used to climb on top of the tower across from JFK statium right along side of 95 and watch the races from there. Oscar Mayer was another spot.

Dont get caught....serious trouble

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea we only raced once and watched the rest of the time, when we watched we sat on the side of the road with the car running so we'd always have an easy exit.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Stupid. You know that cops (like mark) read these furms right? And that your ip can be easily logged and your identity determined? Especially when you're telling people where it was happening... Let alone the fact that street racing is stupid and people get killed all the time. ANd even if you think only the people who attend the races are at risk, you are wrong. Because when you t-bone some poor family in a mini van when you're running form the cops and kill them it won't be so fun anymore. Please don't be stupid in public, for others' sake if not your own.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1. i don't own a crx community sticker.... 2. my friend that i was with doesn't have a crx community sticker nor does he own a honda. 3. i was just trying to see who had the black crx with mugen wing because they lived near me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.