Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Please feel free to discuss this... those other topics were discussed nearly a near ago in one case... a lot changes in a year... nevermind the posted links ;)

I have a MySpace account, but only really use it like once a month, and thats just to keep in touch with some friends who i'd otherwise not be able to contact easily :)

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
My buddy talked me into MySpace a few months ago. I have to say I've wasted a few hours on there, found a few long lost friends, and kept in contact with others who I normally might not have.

But....

The other day I decided I'll never go on again. It's all just an advertising gimick and gets old real fast. Whenever you message your buddy or add a friend, you've got 20 sluts sending friend requests or soliciting messages. I say no more.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I agree with Dub and disagree. I have met long lost friends, sold parts, bought parts, and gotten sex off of myspace. It is great and I love it. Yesterday I got back in touch with 2 long lost friends. Sure you have to sift through the BS, but don't you have to do that everywhere on the internet? Anyway I believe my Myspace is in my sig. If not I will edit and add a link here.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Sorry for the the scolding fellas. I have a myspace acct, but I rarely ever use it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
SIred91 said:
SIred91 said:
Krix said:
<-- The few, the proud...NO MYSPACE! :lol:
Me too.......... :D .....Glad to say I am drug, disease, and myspace free!!

8)
Like I said....LOL,

Bart, myspace is the only thing uncool about you bro.......hehe
I will start by saying, I was the biggest myspace hater ever. Then a girl I went to school with I ran into her at my friend's wedding. She mentioned myspace, and I got on to keep in touch with her. Then all these other people I was friends with started finding me. It is really pretty neat. I don't know how I lost touch with some of them, they were real good friends, but I am glad to have them back.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I thinks it overated, I prefer message boards like this one. :D

I have considered it though but never have the time...and more than likely never will.

·
Registered
952 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.