Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He hasn't responded to any of my emails over the last few weeks, but my spytools tell me he was online 3 days ago.

Anyone has more info into why he has vanished off the face of the earth?
No reply to any mail adresses (including work)
Phone out of service...etc.

I wonder what happened to him...

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, well...nobody has seen him, or spoken to him.

He seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.
No response to email, not even his work email, phone is disconnected.

Problem is, we have some important "unfinished transactions". So to speak.

Is there anybody in the military who can help me find his CURRENT address and contact information? I need to track him down yesterday.

I'm assuming for now something terrible has happened. But I fear I'm getting shafted. (Badly)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I´m just about ready to involve the american, german and military police.
He´s in the service, and on base. So I think I´m gonna need some help with that.

Atleast I have his last known full address. Last and first name, and the base he´s located.
Someone that can log on to the military personnel index should be able to find him.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Construction is as good as finished.
Didn't have time for some of the details...but My dad will manage fine when I leave.

So, I did get an email from Dmitry/Jared last week, but I was unable to read it until now.

Seems he was on 'deployment' in northern germany. Altho I'm unsure what that means.

He promised to resolve the matter. I replied, and curious to see how quickly he responds.

So the proper parts should arrive at the proper recipients in the near future. And I'm hoping I'm getting my money and expenses paid out as well.

·
Registered
720 Posts
SETI20 said:
So the proper parts should arrive at the proper recipients in the near future. And I'm hoping I'm getting my money and expenses paid out as well.
So does that mean I'll have 2 sets of power windows/panels for the price of one!? WOW! What a deal! JK

I'll save the box the wrong ones came in to send to Gabez_Zc_Crx.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.