Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I have a hacked insp sticker and my plate is still registered to my porsche..... have to straighten that all out so i can leagally drive it and get an allignment..... and get 4 tires or trade wheels with a buddy.... and after that.... i am on my way.....
providing i can get all that done....

I am coming from western pa. . . .So i would go up through.. . .36 up to newyork...... andthrough tonawanda i believe and then up into niagara falls.....

it would be nice to meet up with ppl but ill update more when i am nore sure.....

chris

·
Registered
293 Posts
ill be there with a few others. will be coming up right through buffalo if i remember right.

toxiclows said:
I have a hacked insp sticker and my plate is still registered to my porsche..... have to straighten that all out so i can leagally drive it and get an allignment..... and get 4 tires or trade wheels with a buddy.... and after that.... i am on my way.....
providing i can get all that done....

I am coming from western pa. . . .So i would go up through.. . .36 up to newyork...... andthrough tonawanda i believe and then up into niagara falls.....

it would be nice to meet up with ppl but ill update more when i am nore sure.....

chris
me and at least one other car are going to be going up probably leaving earlyish like 9-10 from my house ill be going strait up 79 to 80 or 81 one of those if you want to meet up somewhere thats cool...

scarponze

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wish I could make this year but I just started a new job yesterday. I'm off Friday and Saturday but not Sunday. I don't want to drive all that way Friday just to come right back after the meet Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
I started a new job today, have a new baby, and very busy. I won't be making it this year. But as it gets closer, I feel the force pulling me. Dang I want to go.

·
Registered
343 Posts
crxfisher said:
I started a new job today, have a new baby, and very busy. I won't be making it this year. But as it gets closer, I feel the force pulling me. Dang I want to go.
Must be new job week. :D I went from fixing airplanes, to manufacturing microchips! :shock: What about you Tom?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lumpy53 said:
crxfisher said:
Must be new job week. :D I went from fixing airplanes, to manufacturing microchips! :shock: What about you Tom?
Must be new job saason. Got my job earlier this year, still can't take time off or even bang in sick on Friday. Y'all have fun up there and bring back mucho pics!

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Lumpy53 said:
Yeah, I'm going from supporting one Unix system to hundreds of Windows systems. Almost like the difference between helicopter mechanic and microchips.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I got a job not too long ago thats full time. Im out this year and every year before that. So maybe ill make it out once my crx is finished and I have enough money to go in the first place!

Maybe one day...

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
<-----will be there with bells on....err well....maybe not bells but you get the idea. :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.