Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Umm...looks like someone is whoring out pics of cars that are not their own.
I doubt that seti is selling his stuff on craigslist.He's in Europe for pete's sake!
And as much as stick loves his cars I seriously doubt that he is selling his either.
Someone needs to give this seller a kick in the arse.

·
Registered
734 Posts
ollie said:
I doubt that seti is selling his stuff on craigslist.He's in Europe for pete's sake!
And as much as stick loves his cars I seriously doubt that he is selling his either.
Someone needs to give this seller a kick in the arse.
The guy says straight up that he doesn't have pics and that the pictures in the ad aren't the car he's selling. It's fairly common that people will try to sell a car using some kind of "file photo", I see it pretty often in the Old Car Trader and stuff like that. Sure, he's using people's personal images without permission, but it's not like he's representing the image as his own car or anything. I'd consider it a compliment if he chose my car out of all the CRX pics online.

·
Registered
734 Posts
azulito said:
There is a scammer on Ebay as well I just noticed selling all kinds of EDM stuff (adj headlights, leather panels, rear seats) calling it JDM and ZERO feedback. I don't know what rules he broke though when I tried to "report" it as super duper suspicous...
THAT'S all it takes to be a scammer? Half the CRX crap on eBay says JDM...cheap corner lights, bodykits, it all says JDM.

EDIT: cr*p gets filtered? It's already a nice version of another word...

·
Registered
720 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
azulito said:
There is a scammer on Ebay as well I just noticed selling all kinds of EDM stuff (adj headlights, leather panels, rear seats) calling it JDM and ZERO feedback. I don't know what rules he broke though when I tried to "report" it as super duper suspicous...
THAT'S all it takes to be a scammer? Half the CRX [crud] on eBay says JDM...cheap corner lights, bodykits, it all says JDM.

EDIT: cr*p gets filtered? It's already a nice version of another word...
Well, these were big ticket items. I doubt he had them. They seem to be gone now too. I'm sure someone emailed him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.