Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
There is so much crap out there that can kill you. You will never be safe. You can never be certain that those trying to protect you can protect you. Videos like this serve no purpose. Do you think you are more safe now that you know about binary explosives? You are no less safe either. There really isn't a point in living your life afraid all the time. If I die, well, I know what lies ahead.
I guess that attitude that a healthy religious life can give you helps you through these types of issues.

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
CrxCarl said:
There is so much crap out there that can kill you. You will never be safe. You can never be certain that those trying to protect you can protect you. Videos like this serve no purpose. Do you think you are more safe now that you know about binary explosives? You are no less safe either. There really isn't a point in living your life afraid all the time. If I die, well, I know what lies ahead.
I guess that attitude that a healthy religious life can give you helps you through these types of issues.
i really dont think religion has anything to do with "living your life in fear". i could be described as aethiest or agnostic, and i dont live in fear or paranoia.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And this thread can be described as "sarcasm".

I don't feel any more, or less safe.
I feel slightly more annoyed tho. I knew there were some pretty freaky explosives out there. But a video demonstration of this makes me even more aware that the current measures are more to hassle the public than it is to make us safer.

Someone is overachieving, and is thinking that blowing smoke up people's asses is giving the impression that we're safer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.