Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
cut an dpasted from my for sale thread

$550 - Rota GT3;s 15"x7" Bronze with polished lip with BfGoodrich KDW2s in 205/50/15, about 40 and 70 percent tread left (rotating today) immaculate conditiion

so im down with the price, and yes they will fit great.

the one thing weird is he says azenis, but they have ziexs in the pic....whats the true tire and tire size?

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eww bronze...

lol and how the hell do you guys notice stuff like that when ever you see a pic ur like that isnt that look there.

im going to go and look at it with my money hidden in the back seat so in case he robs me since im just 17 he think im punk kid.

but i will check to see the tires. and sizes.

OHh and how to i tell if the rims dented,, i figure i look at the lip to see if i see and inward dents. i mean there used they probably have gone over some pot holes.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
yeah becuase ziexs are a far cry from azenis...much less of a tire.

i run 205/50/15's on those wheels. and you can eww bronze yourself haha

i would say go get them balanced right away and make sure they balance well. its hard to by wheels from someone you cant trust. whys he getting rid of them?

oh and i have excellent observation skills. actually i was trying to read the tire size.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
ask him to take you for a ride in the car if they are still on his car. . . that will be the best way to see if they shake or shimmy. . . other than that you could maybe see if he will help you install them to check the fit and look and then go for a ride together. . . and see how you like the ride. . . .

oh one more thing. . . . Can i use this line in my signature file?
im going to go and look at it with my money hidden in the back seat so in case he robs me since im just 17 he think im punk kid.
i just love it. . .

Chris

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the tire size is 195/60/15 and they are ziexs, my number is 908-3394, make it 6 pm at willow lawn, i just want somthing differant on the car.... is what he emailed me with. QUICK QUICK QUESTION since i only got 2 hours how much should i ask since there not what he stated?

HE said 600 OBO on his site but he miss advertised so i think ill just offer 500.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
luckly i can get them powder coated for cheap... lol just kidding. Well find out how much it cost for shipping and we will see. plus ill see wut they look like with a blue paint job car and a black and blue theme.

If i get them powdered coated can they put a clear coat on them so the look glossy black like the ones i wanted?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
powdercoating is shiney. . . not dull.. .. not sure where you get that concept from and yes they have a clear powdercoat that you can ue as well but it is not necessary. . i got a set of 17 inch chrome blingers that i will sell ya ..

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya i guess its cool i didnt wanna have to pay 500 dollars for shipping :lol: . JP i probably wouldnt have powdercoated them if i got them because that bronze would look sweet on blue.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.