Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,302 Posts
it's kinda funny you posted this, I was messin with my squirters over the weekend and thought about posting about it.

The previous owner put hte double shooter on the driver's side and the single on the passenger side on the carbon fiber hood when he installed it. He didn't put in the "y" connectort and ran the hose stright ot the driver's side, so I have no passenger side squirter. I'll switch them back to 2 on the PS and 1 on the DS, and eventually rerun the squirter hoses.

Thanks for posting the thoughts in my head, saved me remembering them.

BTW- where's my fireproof safe keys? :lol:

· Registered
2,302 Posts
CRXBart said:
mithuth said:
Bart, if I can jump on that misting squirter deal, I would like a set too please.
MMMkay, so we got you, zerocool, and myself need sets. I think there are 3 there for us, plus maybe some accords.
Thanks dude. PM me your paypal, or address, whichever payment method you prefer, and a price.

Oh, I forgot to ask... Any way you could grab me the hose assembly too? The previous owner put a single line to the driver's side and left out the Y adaptor and hose to connect the passenger side. :x

· Registered
2,302 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
CRXBart said:
That is a good idea for the wiper arm. My problem is at 100+MPH the wind makes the wiper go automatically. That appears to make it worse. I haven't had wipers on my crx for a long time, but the other day I took the beater up to 110mph and the wipers came up. It is annoying and distracting, at those speeds it can be dangerous.
Oh, I didn't realize the speed limit in Ohio was three digits now. :shock:

Slow down.
Quit being an E-cop and let the kids have some fun. lol

But to comment on this and keep it on topic, I don't think at 100+ I'm going to worry about washing my window. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.