Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow ya so anyway i went to the march 2006 illinois meet right, met quite a few cars seen alot of people, strike that and reverse it lol

so anyway i got to talking to this kid with a 89 civic with a b16 swap, and i asked him if he needed a cluster cuz i happen to have my extra hf cluster in the eclipse, and suprising ling he says yes i don't have a tach, how much do you want for it, so i reply its free take it, he replies thank you, you looking for anything, so i say yes as a matter of fact and i tell him everything i am looking for and he says he has a buddy witha z6 head for sale for 150, after he shows up i get to talking to him and the sum biotch has a lightend act flywheel and stage 1 clutch with a g on it and i says how much do you want for that, hes says hows 20 bucks sound :eek: he just needs to get rid of it as he has also gone b series, then he asks if i need a 4-1 ceramic header for 20 bucks too :eek: :eek: i was like dude i need everything you have left haha, so i am getting those in a week

also on the way home we stop at my fiances friends house and i get to talking to her borther and i was asking about rims, he says his buddy has got a set of 15s, he says i don't know if you really want them tho they are only 15s, so i go and look at them :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :p :p HOLY **** THEY ARE JDM ENKIES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so with the straightest face i ask him how much, he said well they are just 15s but they do have new tires so ...................... hows 75 sound :twisted: ok sounds good to me HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SCORE

so thats my rant

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
long ass drive today but i think that it was well worth it........ god why can't it be like a week from now so that i have some cash lol

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Like a famous hockey announcer used to say......
"he shoots,he scorrrrrrrrrres!!"

·
Registered
230 Posts
"Go crazy folks, go crazy!"

A great baseball announcer said that. I dont remember who it was, but I remember hearing about him passing away last year.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Devin said:
"Go crazy folks, go crazy!"

A great baseball announcer said that. I dont remember who it was, but I remember hearing about him passing away last year.
You should know this one considering you live in Missouri, but I forgive you because you live in KC.

That was Jack Buck, father of Joe Buck, during the 1985 World Series when Ozzie Smith hit a home run to win the world series for the St. Louis Cardinals against the KC Royals.

But anyway great stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Go buy some lottery tickets. I haven't seen that many hookups all at the same time...ever. Dang, sweet deals man.

·
Registered
230 Posts
joshman said:
That was Jack Buck, father of Joe Buck, during the 1985 World Series when Ozzie Smith hit a home run to win the world series for the St. Louis Cardinals against the KC Royals.
Thats him. I use to live in St. Louis though. Around the time he died I was in St. Louis. I remember watching it on the news. Pretty big deal.

·
Registered
125 Posts
shadowcrx said:
long ass drive today but i think that it was well worth it........ god why can't it be like a week from now so that i have some cash lol
You could have $$$$ NOW if you get me my parts, fool! :wink: :lol:

Hook a brotha up, already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bryman<-----STILL needs those parts bad bro! :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know bryman i know lol, i tried looking for another freegin greyhound but i can't find one, the only thing i can think of is ups :? so if you want to just do it that way we can ship um like priority or somethin

i did buy a few lotto tickets lol, won 2-3-free, turned um in won 2-1, then i didn't win anything lol

·
Registered
494 Posts
long ass drive today but i think that it was well worth it........
Long drive........... :? LONG DRIVE........... :roll: You don't know what a long drive is brother! lol, nice score on the parts. So, you don't need my stock flywheel then? And I'm sorry, I'll get the hood catch out to you ASAP. $hit's been crazy round here.

.......................long drive. LMFAO :lol:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shut up neil you don't even know what a long drive is anymore lol didn't you say that you drove a truck for a living? :roll: hahahahaha you know know what, you had a 14 hour drive and you got a whole rex, i did a 2 hour drive an got good parts, now where do i have to drive to to get me an ae86? :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts