Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok check it out, i got my xenon rear and side skirts, and my wings west supra style spoiler in today, 2 days shipping, i am going over to my gmas to install the rear and sides in a minute,

but i have a ?

is the xenon abs or urathane? i can't tell a difference btween um

i will post pics of them installed in about hmmmmmm 2.5 hours

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Urethane feels more like a rubber material. It should also flex a bit more. Stock bumpers are urethane.

ABS is more rigid, and will feel more like a harder plastic.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya sorry toxic i found a great deal and coudn't pass it up

well heres the picks tell me what you think, I LOVE IT

the wing is just chillin on there i havn't bolted her up yet

well the outside of my car is pretty much done now except for some mr5s, and tinted euro tails

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Well the side skirts and bumper skirt look pretty good. One thing to remember though, when you are ready to paint the car, take it all off and have it painted off of the car or you will hate yourself later.

The wing....well um, well.....you know where I stand on that.

On the other hand, if you are switching taillights, I dont suggest it but....If that passenger taillight is minty fresh I need it. I mean, no cracks, no to very minor scratches.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
That wing is

Trade it for a driver's side windshield wiper ... :lol:

The sides/rear are tolerable, but I'm not a fan of the front. Just my opinion. It's your car, if you like it, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pullin your liegs what do you mean?

the front bumper as i have said a thousand times is hitting the curb once i pick up an rs front

come on guys it isn''t that bad is it?

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I would mold the rear skirt in... that line bothers me. Its just not in a good place, visually. I don't like it even on the painted example that Xenon has on the website.

oh, and I would trash that wing too, sorry, its just not my taste. Maybe it would look good if you were going to shrink the car, paint it in primary colors, and market it to Little Tikes

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Nick I feel like I should say something about that spoiler, but I think you've heard enough. Normally I don't like body kits at all, but I think those side skirts and rear bumper look really good. Of course the front has to go, but you said that yourself. I know you can't take it off and run bumperless. Can you post up a pic of the one you want? I like the two tone look of the car though, get some good paint on there, but keep the white door stripe, I like that.
Like a couple guys said, it's YOUR car, do what you like. Aside from the wing, the kit is nice and subtle, but that handle is going to have every kid in your town trying to race you at stoplights.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I do like the sideskirts and rear bumper. That wing would look good on a... Supra and even then it's kinda overkill in MY opinion. Personally, I'd leave it off but like some have said, it's your car. Do with it what you please and more power to you for rocking what you want on your car and not succumbing to the masses.

I do like the paint. I was thinking of doing something like that to mine but with different colours.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.