Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hopped on HT this morning to check for a crx. I had an IM waiting with this car. LINK :? :rolleyes1: :puke:
dude wants 5k for that monstrosity. I think it is probably one of the worst looking crx's ive seen. Taillights molded out and replaced by a led bar in the bumper? WTF. Just thought it would be good for a laugh.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
with all that rice I was plesantly surprised to see that at least they put a decent engine in it. . . . sure it looks like poopie but when its blowing by yer 1.5 dx or stock si. . you might think different..

still looks like poopie though . . . .not my style..

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
His seats are wrapped extremly nice. I personally havn't seen crx seats that are as tight as those are. Props for that, but the car is trash.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The back end is hidious, the back end of a crx is my favorite part of the car. If a girl had an amazing rear and you molded her butt cheeks together it would leave you with a solid blob... where did the appeal go? It might have been a good car for Boogerman.

Yeah it has a nice engine, but who wants to overhaul the body and interior to suit your style? I would rather buy one that had nice body and interior work, but the engine was lacking.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
WOW :shock: someone somewhere, rest-assured is stabbing their eyes out at this very moment after looking at this. Only way it could get worse would be if the owner of the car would classify himself as an "automotive designer" and call the car the honda "remix" :cookoo:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts

Ahh yes this is what I started doing when I saw this err..."thing"

Call me a hater or what not,but thats just UGLY IMO.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
scramblerman said:
What it comes down to is your spending 5 G's on a engine :lol: . The rest is to far gone.

Like Al on Tooltime would say " I dont think so Tim "
HAHA! My name is Tim :lol:

I just got back from south carolina, PICS tomorrow of my new damn near MINT 88 si!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.