Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a local junk yeard to get some stuff for my crx. It took me about 30 minutes to find a crx at this place. It was on top of an accord and after I got mu self up there it started raining.
So I had to work quick because the car was already missing the sunroof. After getting what I started to organize all my tool on the crx floor and that is when it hit me. The floor mat had a white stripe with the letters C-R-X. I almost fell out. It was the first time i n my life that I have seen those and what makes tem even more rare (also the reason I didnt get them) is that They are blue.
So if there is anyone with a Blue interior crx I'll go badkthere today and get them All you have to pay is shipping I'm in WA. I thing they wanted like $15 for them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went back and checked them out both pass and driver floor mats are missing the letter C in CRX (so it is RX). SO Idint get them. If you still want them I'll get them.

·
Registered
529 Posts
MiniNSX said:
I went back and checked them out both pass and driver floor mats are missing the letter C in CRX (so it is RX). SO Idint get them. If you still want them I'll get them.
lol, my floor mat is the same way. it just happens to be where your foot sits...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts