Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a local junk yeard to get some stuff for my crx. It took me about 30 minutes to find a crx at this place. It was on top of an accord and after I got mu self up there it started raining.
So I had to work quick because the car was already missing the sunroof. After getting what I started to organize all my tool on the crx floor and that is when it hit me. The floor mat had a white stripe with the letters C-R-X. I almost fell out. It was the first time i n my life that I have seen those and what makes tem even more rare (also the reason I didnt get them) is that They are blue.
So if there is anyone with a Blue interior crx I'll go badkthere today and get them All you have to pay is shipping I'm in WA. I thing they wanted like $15 for them.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went back and checked them out both pass and driver floor mats are missing the letter C in CRX (so it is RX). SO Idint get them. If you still want them I'll get them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.