Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for selling something? no, not without the person's permission, i have a digital camera and i use it...and read above, i dont want compensation, i just think it's fucked up to use someone's picture for your own commerical profit...

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I don't think I would get as mad as crxgator is and I'd probably be ok with someone using a pic of my car. Although I do see why he's mad and I would probably want to talk to the seller as well. Just ask the guy to take his own pics of his product and if he want's a pic of one on a car he needs to ask for it next time.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
not thinking people are going to use pictures on the internet is a bit inane.

I mean have you used google image search or a similar tool?

Check the thread Penz posted a couple days ago, with the nice red crx. The seller was using pictures from an auction a year ago, of what I believe was somebody else's car. that's fraud.

A pretty generic picture of a car part? A bit different.

I have the same philosophy I had when the internet was catching on in the early '90s: If you don't want the whole world to see it (eventually), don't put it on the WWW.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
crxgator said:
i dont care if people use my pictures to help others out on message boards, which has been done before. but to use it to make money is what im getting at. im not intensely mad like some of you may think.
We can tell you ARE super mad... so mad the lil red light in your avatar blinks.. lol :lol:

·
Registered
779 Posts
mithuth said:
crxgator said:
i dont care if people use my pictures to help others out on message boards, which has been done before. but to use it to make money is what im getting at. im not intensely mad like some of you may think.
We can tell you ARE super mad... so mad the lil red light in your avatar blinks.. lol :lol:
What's more scary is if that light stopped blinking...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.