Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought id share my story since it really sucks. today i was driving to the old mc donalds, and a kid decided he needed to pull out in front of me, and i couldnt stop in time and hit him, he had insurance and everything, but now my rex is all messed up, needing hood, fenders, headlight, radiator, etc. i think im going to try and get new oem parts, but i think that will be pricey, but we will see, just wanted to share my mishap, hope the rest of you had a good day. :(

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man i hope so too, like i said, i really want to get all oem parts, but i bet his insurance company wont go for that, i hate the aftermarket parts, they dont ever fit like oem

·
Registered
818 Posts
that really sucks, with how old the car is and the damage most likely the insurance company will probably just give you the value of the car and leave it at that... i dont think they will pay for parts or to fix your car. that really sucks, i got myself into a small accident in my rex about 5mph into the back of a saturn, barely scratched their bumper cover but messed up my hood and fenders a bit i totally sympathize. hope everything works out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.