Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a 89 in the past and dont remember the white lettering on the gear shift knob. A couple of things puzzle me about this car. As clean as it is, engine bay, carpet, paint, that shift knob is awfully worn compared to the rest of the car. Maybe since it was lady owned, and women always have lotion on their hand, that would give it that worn look. Maybe its not the original knob, but was replaced at some point. The rims are the car...some are put on backwards, some teardops are facing forward and some backward, common mistake... I dont know. Seems to me a car this perfect and an owner this pickey would have caught that oversite. I am currently looking for a 88-91 CRXsi, all stock, Red would be my first choice, then Green. I am located in Tennessee. Any suggestions Any sellers??? This is the cleanest Crx I have ever seen, too clean, things that make you go......hummm. I think it will sell for around $7200 which will be a record breaking price for a car that originally sold for less than $12K almost 20 years ago. Contact me at [email protected]
BCG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.