Honda CRX Forum banner

You are in the lounge

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  ollie 
#1 ·
Welcome to the lounge, where off-topic discussions are encouraged. Post anything that is or isn't CRX related.

#2 ·
Yeah!
I'm a single digit member. WOOT!
Hey fish!

#3 ·
LOL. I'm going to start spreading the word once some bugs are worked out. I still need to do some permissions configuration, etc. But I'm glad to have this site up and running now! WOOHOO! We have classifieds and PM's!

#9 ·
No place is exciting without some Yuengling. Wait... I'm a minor, I didn't say that! 8)

It's good to see that theres so many people dedicated to try and make a place where we can all hang out and share our common intrests. Sort of eerie that CRXHQ, the Resource, and "the community" all look the same. I like it though, it makes me feel like I've been here before.

#11 ·
Yeah, it's pretty much the default. I tried playing with other color schemes, but this is really the cleanest look. Which is why everybody leaves it as is I guess. But it works, and I think it's an advantage to make people feel like they've been here before. They're comfortable with it.

#14 ·
Charlie said:
how am i just now hearing of this site?!? eh oh well, better late than never 8)
We've been trying to put the word out. But we can't really use the resource to spread the word. Well, I know that I can't, cuz Steve banned me. LOL If you have anyone else on your contacts, be sure to let them know.

#15 ·
Of all the Resource offspring sites so far, it seems like this one might actually have the juice!! I can't wait to see what this place is like once the word gets out. Imagine all the brainpower of the resource without all that pesky "iron fist" stuff!!

This is going to be very cool!! 8)

#16 ·
Opticon said:
Of all the Resource offspring sites so far, it seems like this one might actually have the juice!! I can't wait to see what this place is like once the word gets out. Imagine all the brainpower of the resource without all that pesky "iron fist" stuff!!

This is going to be very cool!! 8)
Fun looking at these old posts...

#20 ·
hahah I called you fish. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.