Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sick, it's an ok concept in theory but the way it integrates with the hatch (by removing the see-thru vertical panel but leaving the triangle panels is nasty. Just buy an MR2 if you want that look.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I remember seeing that on the resource a few times, and the topic of turning a CRX in to a del sol stirred up a nice hornets nest...

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Too weird! Having all that space under that hatch is one of the reasons that the crx rocks in its original form.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Charlie: nah, he didn't. I don't want to bring up any bad blood, but I guess he owed some resource members money or something and dropped off the face of the earth.

Shadow: please tell us your joking

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I think the original version looked better. From the pics I saw, it appeared to use a stock hatch frame, which made the metal strip (that would normally be between the two sections of hatch glass) look like a spoiler. This one's been cut out, which kills the rear end's appearance as was said above.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
cool idea...but the outcome looks horrible. I like convertible first gen's in the category of body mods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.