Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well Im sure many of you have seen this type of post before maybe this post even exists here.. however Im putting a broader limitation on the thought experiment.. you could get from point a. to point b. in any form of transportation.. the only limiting factor being the level of current technology and the physical laws of time and space.

to start this off here is mine.
For startes the type is an automobile
The body style:

done in carbon fiber/carbon-kevlar or some variant of exotic meterial.

The engine:

Engine Configuration V90-degree
Cylinders 10
Engine RA005E. s
Aspiration/Induction Normal
Displacement 3.00 L | 183.1 cu in. | 3001 cc.
Valves 40 valves. 4 valves per cylinder.
Horsepower 900.00 L
Redline 18500
Fuel Type Gasoline - Petrol
Fuel Feed Honda PGM-FI
Ignition System Honda PGM-IG
Throttle Body Electronic hydraulically-operated system

With an added twist of maybe some form of IMA system for city driveability so its not as touchy when you dont want it to be.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was just thinking this same thing.
I watched the Barrett-Jackson from Palm Beach this weekend, and was thinking of my ultimate ride.

I just think that shape is the coolest.

Oh, I stopped by to visit a friend that works the parts counter at a Ford dealership.
They had this on sale:

Just 179K

And the first car I ever owned:

Mine wasn't an SS, but was the same color, had a cam, Holley 4bbl, Hooker Headers and a 3 by the knee from the factory.

I bought it in 1977 for 900 bucks.
Sold it in 1979 for 950. With a blown motor.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts

I see myself owning a new F/A-18E with my parents moving to France, and my wish to move stateside. I'm going to need an airplane. But I hate sitting still for 16 hours. That will be MUCH faster, and one hell of a lot more fun.

I think the F14 is better looking, but the F18 with fold-in wings will just be more practical.

·
Registered
711 Posts
andrey320 said:
"Greasel"!!!
For my next project, I want to convert a diesel vw to run on used vegitable oil. No more dependance on oil, no more support for wars, free gas...
What do you guys think?
I looked into this a little and found mods to run a TDI on BIO-Diesel, but not running on PURE vegetable oil. I heard you'll smell like a mcdonalds driving around :p

·
Registered
529 Posts
andrey320 said:
"Greasel"!!!
For my next project, I want to convert a diesel vw to run on used vegitable oil. No more dependance on oil, no more support for wars, free gas...
What do you guys think?
my boss (the owner of 6 McDonalds) is doing this with an old Ram 1500

he figured it up to like 15 cents per gallon!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.