Honda CRX Forum banner

Finally bought a JRSC & I think it's for az6 & I have a a6

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  obsssdc 
#1 ·
So I finally found a Complete JRSC Kit complete with the metal S Tube and Double Pulley. I believe it's for the D16z6 motor and I have a built D16a6 in my '91 Si. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need a z6 Crank Pulley to switch out my a6 crank pulley since the ribs are different. The a6 has 4 ribs I believe and I need a 3 rib crank pulley. If anyone has done this before and if this is correct please let me know. Also is there anyway to tell if the JRSC needs a rebuild kit before installing it in the CRX? I also have a 70mm Skunk2 Throttle Body to use for this build. I'd also like to buy new aftermarket Fuel Injectors I'm just not sure what size to go with. Also I'm guessing I should change from OBD-0 to OBD-1 I have a P28 ECU to use. An after all this is installed will I need to have the motor professionally Tuned using a Hondata system? If you already successfully installed a JRSC onto your CRX with a D16a6 your input would be very helpful.

Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.