(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

SOLD - FS Los Angeles: 1989 Silver CRX Si, All Stock

Find the perfect CRX here, or post yours for sale.

Moderator: Moderators

SOLD - FS Los Angeles: 1989 Silver CRX Si, All Stock

Postby shawmon » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:43 pm

Hi CRX Community,

I've been a mostly lurking member for the past 10 years, and 6 years ago, I bought my second CRX, after the one I had back in the early 90's. Well, it seems that the time has come for me to let this one go as well, and wanted to list it here in case it was what a member is looking for. I've copied my ad from the local Craigslist below, so forgive me if some of the descriptions are overkill for folks that already know about these cars. I'm asking $7900.

Thanks for looking!

1989 Honda CRX Si. In very good condition. Has optional A/C, original optional stock cassette radio and equalizer, and rare optional center arm rest.

Runs excellently, no smoke, no leaks. Clean CARFAX. Used as extra car and weekender, approximately 700 mi/yr. Paint is good to very good with some peeling of clearcoat and paint fading on roof and tailgate. Hood was damaged by previous owner, repaired and repainted when purchased 7/14.

Interior is very good, with wear damage to driver's seat in the usual places, although not too severe, and seat belt damage to driver-side door panel, as is unfortunately common for this car.

Extensive maintenance since purchase. Timing belt, engine and spark plug oil seals, spark plugs, plug wires and new Dunlop Direzza tires 9/14. Rebuilt suspension with new KYB stock replacement shocks and OEM springs (returned to stock from cut springs and coilovers from previous owner), rebuilt CV halfshafts, new control arms, lower ball joints, tie rods, front brakes and rotors 10/14. New battery 5/20.

CRX's are getting hard to find in unmolested good condition and this one gets complements all the time. Not a perfect show car (but those are $25-30k cars now) but much nicer than most. Ready to drive anywhere. Use as a daily driver or take it to RADwood or your local meet with pride.
shawmon

Return to Cars - For Sale or Trade (FS or FT)