(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Cleaning Out My CRX Parts

All parts relating to the CRX. If it's from another Honda, but is commonly used for the CRX, it's ok.

Moderator: Moderators

Cleaning Out My CRX Parts

Postby jmart » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:29 pm

Hey Community,
I used to be very active on this site 10 years ago, but haven't been on here much since I sold my last CRX. I found a bin in my garage with some old parts I never got around to installing so I'll offer them up here. I'm very open to reasonable offers...these parts are doing me any good just sitting around here. :)

BBK 62mm Throttle Body l

Used 62mm Power-Plus throttle body. In good condition.
$100 O.B.O.

Crower Stage 1 Cams for B16A/B18C/B17A

This is a set of Crower Stage 1 Cams for B16A, B18C, or B17A motors. Part number is 63401-2. They are brand new in the box. I bought them new to put into my B18C but never did.

Here is a link to the product page at Crower:
https://www.crower.com/camshafts/acura- ... air-3.html

It looks like they retail for around $550. So I'll ask just half of that, $275 or best offer. **SOLD**

Power Window and DoorLock Actuators, Civic Rear Door Handles

This is a set of parts I collected to convert my CRX to power windows and door locks using factory Honda parts. unfortunately the EDM door panels and switches and wiring I had I must have sold with the car, I can't exactly remember. So I have the following:

1) Pair of power window actuators (I assume these came from either a civic, or CRX as I brought back a lot of parts with me from Europe in 2008). I think they pretty much bolt in, or maybe just drill a couple new holes to mount to the door, behind the panel. Asking $50, OBO. **SOLD**

2) Pair of power door lock actuators. This is a whole latch mechanism with built in lock actuator. Just bolt in and wire it up. Asking $50, OBO. **SOLD**

3) Pair of keyless exterior door handles. These are from the rear doors of an EF civic. In perfect condition. These look really slick once you install power door locks and a keyless entry system. Asking $50, OBO. **SOLD**

If you want all of it I'll let it go for $100, or best offer. **SOLD**

P28 ECU and Xenocron stuff

This is a P28 ECU. I didn't open it up to see if it has already been chipped. But I also have a box form Xenocron with what looks like the necessary sockets, chips, cables, whatever was needed to connect to this ECU for tuning.

I'll ask $100 for the ECU and the little goodies box from Xenocron. Plus shipping.

Eibach Coilover Springs 450lb/in

This is a pair of Eibach springs, for use with coilovers. Spring rate is 450lb/in. They are new in the box.

I'll ask $50, or best offer.

VSS

I have an electronic VSS. Not sure what it was from. Either a B18C or a D16...those are the only engines I ever had in my cars.

I'll ask $50, or best offer.

B-series Water Pump

Brand new, still in the sealed bag from Honda. I think these are $130ish new?

$50, or best offer.

I'm located in Long Beach, CA and I'm happy to ship these.
I don't have the photos hosted yet, so I'm unable to post them right now. But call or text me and I can send photos. (909) 645-4859
Jason M.

2001 Carrera, 1996 Bronco, 1980 Wagoneer, 1972 K5, 1966 K10, 1964 C10
2008 CBR1000RR, 2005 RC51, 1981 CB750
jmart

Return to Parts - For Sale or Trade (FS or FT)